Online Training: Lubrication Basics for Machinery Operators
- Vendor: Noria Corporation
- Type: Online Training
Operators trained in lubrication basics are critical to lubrication excellence. Whether they are checking oil levels and topping off sumps, cleaning and inspecting machinery, or conducting routine inspections … when performed with best practice procedures, you’ll reduce unscheduled downtime, improve safety and boost reliability.
Includes an online Student Workbook for each course.
Course Length:45 mins
License:Each seat x 365 days*
*You are purchasing single-seat licenses for 365 days from the date of purchase. Only one person per seat may view the training materials. The seat license is not based on concurrent connections and may not be shared by other users.
Purchasing for multiple locations?
Check out the Enterprise Server version.
- Grease gun basics and safety
- Checking oil levels and topping off sumps
- The function of lubricant additives
- The importance of contamination control
- Cleaning and inspecting machinery
- Avoiding water contamination during wash downs
- Onsite inspections for in-service grease
- Visual and audible machine inspection techniques
- Oil sump and machine temperature inspections
- How to inspect for oil leaks
- The critical role of lubrication in machinery
- Machine lock out-tag out requirements
- The negative impact of mixing lubricants
- Basics of viscosity and lubricant selection
- Types of lubricant contaminants and damage caused