Squeezing maximum life out of lubricants and extending machine life starts with putting a healthy, clean lubricant into the machine. In this training video, you'll learn the very best practices for ensuring this essential piece of lubrication excellence is in place.
How to Grease a Motor Bearing provides plant personnel an overview of the best practices for lubricating electric motor bearings. Anyone responsible for the maintenance, operation and reliability of electric motors will benefit. Use it to train operators, lubrication technicians, mechanics, electricians and maintenance personnel for years to come. VIEW PREVIEW
Three Main Benefits
- Lubrication technicians will have a clear understanding of why proper motor bearing lubrication is critical.
- You'll reduce motor failures, downtime, rebuilds and replacement costs.
- You'll replace old-time lubrication procedures with vendor-neutral, best practice procedures that work.
You Will Learn:
License:Unlimited use at one facility or location
Also Included:One student workbook
Also Available In:Spanish
Who Will Benefit:
- Lubrication Professionals
- Maintenance Professionals
- Craftsmen and Millwrights
- Equipment Operators
- Oil Analysis Professionals
- Plant Engineers
Student Workbook Included
The accompanying Student Workbook was developed directly from the video script to help reinforce the information and includes full color graphics, student excercises and a post-test to assure comprehension.
One Student Workbook is included with each training video. You may order additional workbooks in quantities of 5, 10 or 25:
Because each workbook includes student exercises, a post-test and an area for note-taking, it is advisable to purchase a workbook for each student.
Purchasing for multiple locations?
Check out the Enterprise Server version.