Wear particle analysis is a powerful technique for non-intrusive examination of the oil-wetted parts of a machine. The particles contained in the lubricating oil carry detailed and important information about the condition of the machine.
The Wear Debris Particle Atlas is an ASTM D7684-11 compliant, interactive software resource for the study and classification of wear debris particles. It is especially useful when maintenance professionals don’t have immediate access to specialist labs, and acts as an aid to timely diagnoses of equipment health. By quickly evaluating wear particles, you’ll prevent costly unscheduled or premature equipment failure.
Compatibility:Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Hundreds of high quality, sharply-focused wear and contaminant particle images
- Expert guidance notes with essential information concerning wear and contamination situations that commonly occur in engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems
- Information illustrating the way in which appropriate and timely corrective action can help to prevent equipment faults from escalating into failures.
- The quickest and most effective way to become acquainted with wear and contaminant particle analysis
- Provides a unique in-depth knowledge of the subtle differences between particles – revealing much more about the machine condition