Online Training: How to Grease a Motor Bearing
- Vendor: Noria Corporation
- Type: Online Training
How to Grease a Motor Bearing provides plant personnel an overview of the best practices for lubricating electric motor bearings. Anyone responsible for the maintenance, operation and reliability of electric motors will benefit. Use it to train operators, lubrication technicians, mechanics, electricians and maintenance personnel for years to come.
Three main benefits:
- Lubrication technicians will have a clear understanding of why proper motor bearing lubrication is critical.
- You'll reduce motor failures, downtime, rebuilds and replacement costs.
- You'll replace old-time lubrication procedures with vendor-neutral, best practice procedures that work.
Includes an online Student Workbook for each course.
Course Length:60 mins
License:Each seat x 365 days*
*You are purchasing single-seat licenses for 365 days from the date of purchase. Only one person per seat may view the training materials. The seat license is not based on concurrent connections and may not be shared by other users.
Purchasing for multiple locations?
Check out the Enterprise Server version.
- The four primary components to precision grease lubrication for electric motor bearings
- Why proper bearing lubrication is critical to the life expectancy of your machines
- Leading-edge lubrication procedures that could save your company millions
- How much lubricant to use for periodic relubrication
- How to determine the appropriate interval between relubrication periods
- How the size, speed, and service conditions of the motor influence grease selection, relubrication interval, and relubrication amount