Online Training: How to Use a Grease Gun
- Vendor: Noria Corporation
- Type: Online Training
The grease gun is one of the most widely-used tools for machinery lubrication, yet few are trained on grease gun best practices. When used or loaded improperly, the grease gun can become a safety risk to both the lubrication technician and the machine.
Includes an online Student Workbook for each course.
Course Length:45 mins
License:Each seat x 365 days*
*You are purchasing single-seat licenses for 365 days from the date of purchase. Only one person per seat may view the training materials. The seat license is not based on concurrent connections and may not be shared by other users.
Purchasing for multiple locations?
Check out the Enterprise Server version.
- How a grease gun works
- The best practices for loading a grease gun
- Why proper grease lubrication is important to machine reliability
- The risks of mixing different grease types
- The differences between different models of grease guns
- How to get the most from your grease gun
- How to avoid grease contamination
- The risks of overgreasing
- The risks involved in grease gun operation
- How to use grease guns safely